Thursday, March 16, 2017

MY BONES ARE SO BRITTLE THAT THEY HAVE ALL BROKEN

My bones are so brittle that they have all broken and now I am a sack of skin with a bunch of broken bones down the bottom of it. I have had to hire a lady to drive me around in a golf cart with the top of my skin sack pinned to the front and the full bony bottom of the sack flapping about in the breeze. She takes me to all my important business meetings and I am still able to blink so I communicate via Morse code with a series of blinks and sometimes I suspect that my business associates do not really know Morse code and are just nodding their heads and pretending they know what I am talking about. Oh how I wish I could slam my fist down on the desk and say "DON'T YOU HUMOUR ME!", but my arm and hand and jawbones are all broken into tiny pieces and mingling in the bottom of my sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment