Monday, March 6, 2017

ANOTHER UNIVERSE CRASHED INTO MY UNIVERSE AND OBLITERATED IT

Another universe crashed into my universe and obliterated it. Luckily I was able to leap out the window of my universe at the last minute, But now I am floating through the void, hoping another universe will pass by and i'll be able to jimmy open a window and slip through like the burglars in the night. It will be an adjustment to start fresh in a whole new universe, but maybe that's what I should focus on, the fresh start. All my past mistakes will be swept away and with the wisdom I gained from them I can make better choices in this new universe. But with the wisdom I still have the memory of those mistakes. They're never really gone. They're going to sit forever like a rock in my stomach till i die.

No comments:

Post a Comment